Friday, August 29, 2014

Farewell London

Tomorrow is my last day in London and I am feeling very conflicted. It seemed like three months just flew by, but then looking back, I have done so much. My first days in London seemed like so long ago, but I still cannot believe that I am leaving London in two days.  I still remember being accepted into the London College of Fashion study abroad program and being concerned about the financial burden. I was also nervous about leaving the country on my own for the first time.

I would say that aside from academic gains, I feel like I grew so much as a person. I am now even more independent than I already was, and I feel that I became a braver person. Being outside of my home country really opened my eyes to the world. In addition, learning from London College of Fashion tutors really opened my eyes to the global fashion industry. I have always wanted to work internationally, and traveling by myself reassured my passion to travel for my career.  
This London study abroad program will be held in a special place in my heart. I will never forget this experience and how it made me grow as a person. I am so glad I decided to study abroad despite my financial concerns. I honestly think that the financial cost of my study abroad experience is worth it because it has shaped me as a person, which will aid to my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment