Monday, July 28, 2014

Gab Pre- Study Abroad

       Before arriving in Paris for the beginning of my study abroad program I traveled to Italy with my family. As we arrived in Europe I was excited for the next two and a half months that lay ahead of me. My family and I drove up to the lovely Villa Oliva outside the town of Lucca. The beauty of the region astonished me and my body filled with a feeling of happiness, knowing that this is where I was supposed to be.

Photo Above: The Alpha Romeo and I in the parking area of the Villa, critical to have the Italian car.


     Photo Above: The pool area of Villa Olive in Lucca, Italia.


As my time in Italia continued you I was able to visit Pisa, Siena, Cinque Terre, Roma, Venezia, Florence, and much more. I have posted Photos below.












No comments:

Post a Comment